Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello Friends!

What a great day to start my Urban Butterfly Blog! January 2nd 2012! Urban Butterfly was my 2nd item on my "Resolution List". I wont share number 1! *wink*. But I did make a commitment to focus on allowing Urban Butterfly to spread its wings in 2012. The first step is getting it out there and allowing people to know what I do and what I can do. Secondly, I need to actually charge for my services. I wont grow if I don't allow people to pay me. Haha! My goal is to keep it simple and reasonable so that I can continue to enjoy my life long hobby and love of art.

I had a few recent photo shoots that went very well. It's after Christmas and High School Prom's and Graduations are right around the corner.  I had a very successful Graduation Shoot with Taylor who's mom (my real job boss) drove her all the way from Houston to Dallas for the shoot. Talk about pressure. I better make this a GREAT SHOOT! Not only did they drive all the way from Houston, the last thing I want to do is disappoint Taylor AND MY REAL JOB BOSS! Sheesh.  *smiles*

So anyways, here are a few shots from Taylor's Photo Shoot. And if you notice Taylor is on my new business cards(Top of my blog page)! I could not resist! She has such a beautiful smile! She was an amazing model and I really didn't have to direct her very much! I had so much fun! These are just a few of the shots. I took 411 shots in all and Debra (Taylor's Mom and my real job boss) will be getting a USB drive with 140 shots total. 70 edited and 70 unedited RAW shots.














Thanks so much Taylor and Debra!  And thanks to everybody for visiting Urban Butterfly! Call me when you are ready to create your own memories!

Smiles,
Susan